GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION
A contract of employment can be terminated by the employer because of the employee’s poor performance and/or gross misconduct.
- Employee has been given an opportunity to answer to any charge related to poor performance in a hearing,
- Employee has been given at least 7 days notice to answer the charge,
- No other course of action left for the Employer to take,
- and the termination is effected 7 days of the completion of the hearing.
- Employer notifies Employee of the alleged misconduct within 10 days from the day he/she is aware of the misconduct,
- Employee is given an opportunity to answer to any charge related to the alleged misconduct,
- Employee has been given at least 7 days notice to answer to any charge.
Find a Lawyer
Request a call back
LE CERTIFICAT DE CARACTÈRE ET LA GRÂCE PRÉSIDENTIELLEA Qui est-il Délivré? Suite à votre application, une enquête est menée par la police et un rapport soumis au bureau du Directeur des Poursuites Publiques. Le certificat attestant que vous n’avez jamais fait l’objet...