GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION
A contract of employment can be terminated by the employer because of the employee’s poor performance and/or gross misconduct.
- Employee has been given an opportunity to answer to any charge related to poor performance in a hearing,
- Employee has been given at least 7 days notice to answer the charge,
- No other course of action left for the Employer to take,
- and the termination is effected 7 days of the completion of the hearing.
- Employer notifies Employee of the alleged misconduct within 10 days from the day he/she is aware of the misconduct,
- Employee is given an opportunity to answer to any charge related to the alleged misconduct,
- Employee has been given at least 7 days notice to answer to any charge.
Find a Lawyer
Request a call back
Le Certificat de Caractère et la Grâce Présidentielle
LE CERTIFICAT DE CARACTÈRE ET LA GRÂCE PRÉSIDENTIELLEA Qui est-il Délivré? Suite à votre application, une enquête est menée par la police et un rapport soumis au bureau du Directeur des Poursuites Publiques. Le certificat attestant que vous n’avez jamais fait l’objet...
Find your Lawyer on Legal.mu
Legal.mu is an online platform founded with the vision to make the justice system accessible, equitable and human-centered. Start your search.