BARRISTER-AT-LAW | AVOCAT
Naushaad is all out to be effective and pragmatic with his advice and strategy. He adopts a client – focused approach and always strives to achieve the best outcome according to his clients’ goals, at the least possible cost (financial and emotional)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Company Law
- Internet Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Commercial Law
YORK UNIVERSITY, TORONTO,CANADA
Computer Science | 1998-1999
UNIVERSITY OF BUCKINGHAM, UK
LLB | 1999-2002
BPP LAW SCHOOL, LONDON, UK
BVC | 2002-2003
Naushaad was called to the Bar in England and Wales as a member of the Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn.
Me. Malleck was on the Board of ICTA from 2008 to 2014
Mauritius, since 2004
- 17 years of practice at the Mauritian Bar
- Extensive litigation and representation experience
NKM CHAMBERS | 2014 – PRESENT
SIR HAMID MOOLLAN CHAMBERS | 2004 – 2014
- In 2014, Me Malleck’s became head of chambers at NKM Chambers which he founded.
- His primary objective is to clearly understand what the client wants to achieve and this enables him to devise the perfect strategy so as to achieve the objectives. One of his main strength is to take a fair but firm approach to solving the problems whilst never losing sight of the human dimensions and the emotional complexities involved. He gives all the time needed to his clients in a very exceptional manner.
- Me Malleck has been the legal adviser of a number of companies and other legal entities dealing in most sectors of the economy such as BPO sector, Pharmaceutical, Financial sector, Construction, Real Estate/Property Development, Recruitment Agencies, Telecommunication and IT, E-Commerce & Online Businesses.