506, Sterling House
Lislet Geoffroy Street
BARRISTER-AT-LAW | AVOCATE
Driven and detail-oriented lawyer with over 15 years of experience working in law. Excels at leveraging research and close collaboration with clients to avoid or win litigation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Criminal Law
- Civil law
- Employment Law
- Family law
- Corporate law
- Financial services
UNIVERSITY OF REUNION
PUBLIC LAW | 1997-2001
COUNCIL FOR VOCATIONAL LEGAL
BVC | 2002-2003
Jenny is the Commissioner at the Utility Regulatory Authority. She is also a Member of the Finance, Audit and Risk Committee of the Utility Regulatory Authority.
Mauritius, since 2004
16 YEARS OF PRACTICE AT THE MAURITIAN BAR
Extensive litigation and representation experience
INDEPENDENT PRACTICE | 2004 – PRESENT
- Me. Mootealloo has been in private practice since December 2004, appearing before the different divisions of the Supreme Court and lower Courts of Mauritius.
- Innovative counsel, highly effective, and quickly adapts to the ever-changing demands of the legal field.
- Jenny is a Detail-oriented lawyer, conscientious, and organized with over 15 years’ experience.
- She is renowned for achieving favourable outcomes in court cases.
- Jenny is well versed in trial preparation, research, and drafting legal documents. She tackles cases with tenacity and an analytical mindset.