Head of the Student’s corner
- Sandyana is an LLB student at the University of Mauritius.
- Local President of the Federation of African LawStudents (FALAS), found in 32 countries.
- Student member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators(CIArb) and completed the ADR Student ExperienceProgramme by CIArb.
- Completed her mini-pupillage and worked at a law firmfor a while.
- She is currently working with two different independentlawyers. She has a determined spirit and believes in herself.
Legal.mu works to provide a reasonably stable collection of foundational resources, including legal blogs, forums and online conferences to help law students navigate the legal ecosystem.
Find a Lawyer
Request a call back
Technology is Changing the Practice of Law
TECHNOLOGY IS CHANGING THE PRACTICE OF LAW The new era Advancements in technology are reshaping our world. By analysing the needs of people living in this era, we invent new products and services every day to meet those needs and constantly question how to improve our...
Will technology reshape the legal industry?
WILL TECHNOLOGY RESHAPE THE LEGAL INDUSTRY?Advancements in technology Access to justice and our legal system is far from efficient, and there are great opportunities for offering legal services in new, less costly, more client-friendly ways. By analysing the needs of...
Legal.mu expanding Communities
LEGAL.MU EXPANDING COMMUNITIESLegal.mu Is an innovative online legal platform for citizens to access legal information that is easily understandable. We facilitate citizens selecting barristers based on their specific areas of law, work experience and reviews. Online...
Find your Lawyer on Legal.mu
Legal.mu is an online platform founded with the vision to make the justice system accessible, equitable and human-centered. Start your search.